> Medical Administrative Assistant Certification
Medical Administrative Assistant Certification (CMAA)
Also referred to as Medical Office Secretary or Medical Office Assistant, the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) will perform routine administrative tasks to help keep the physicians’ offices and clinics running efficiently. As a CMAA, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Review and answer practice correspondence
- Operate computer systems or other types of technology to accomplish office tasks
- Answer calls, schedule appointments, greet patients, and maintain files
- Update and maintain patient and other practice-specific information
- Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports such as time and attendance
Benefits to obtaining a Medical Administrative Assistant Certification may include: more job opportunities, an increased pay scale, and increased subject matter expertise.
Sign up for the (CMAA) Certified Medical Administrative Assistant Exam for $105 today!