What is TEAM Based Care™?
TEAM Based Care™ is a training tool designed for all care team members in clinic. For any organization transitioning to a patient-centered model, TEAM Based Care™ will help ensure all members of the care team are aligned on key foundational concepts necessary for optimal care delivery.
Comprehensive foundational knowledge
70% of healthcare leadership agree there’s a need for team-based care training for all members of the care team1. TEAM Based Care™ online learning empowers your team to prepare for the transition to a patient-centered care model throughout the regular work day, without disruption to your practice or patients.
- Analytics for facilitators or implementation managers to track usage and performance
- Standardized learning appropriate for all members of the care team
- Created by instructional designers to merge various learning styles and education levels
Ease of access
- Lessons designed in 20-30 minute increments for care team members in clinic
- Online, flexible and convenient to accommodate every work schedule
- Includes facilitator guide
Upon successful completion of optional final assessment, users will receive the following:
- 7 total CNE hours for nurses
- 7 total continuing education hours for NHA certification holders
- Specialty certificate