See this new learning resource in action & learn how easy it is to implement!
Improve student engagement and performance with a better learning experience
Anatomy & Physiology is a foundational learning course that is essential to student success in all allied health programs. Unfortunately, Anatomy & Physiology course educators also commonly experience challenges in achieving desired results of
student engagement, retention, and course completion for a variety of reasons.
NHA’s Anatomy & Physiology is the solution.
I like the variety of exercises/material because it engages the student by keeping it interesting. I appreciate the animations because many students learn visually and it would appeal to their learning styles. Beta User
What to expect
Anatomy & Physiology was designed with the busy educator in mind and provides an overall simplified experience from implementation to performance reporting.
- Single sign-on and exportable grades
- Implementation guide
- Answer keys w/rationales for quizzes and practice activities
- Strategies for effective teaching
- Lesson plans
- Mapping to accreditation standards and NHA test plans
- Crosswalks to current A&P textbooks to aid with transition
- (7) Section tests with rationales
- (1) Final exam with rationales
Better engagement leads to better retention and higher pass rates. Students stay engaged with varied interactive practice activities that are interwoven alongside module content throughout the product.
- 100 animation videos bring concepts to life
- Case studies woven throughout each of the 25 modules
- Embedded audio pronunciations
- End-of-module quizzes
- Audio glossary
- Practice enrichments such as word anatomy, concept mastery, and module outline
- Multimedia enrichments such as PowerPoint presentations, image bank, animations, and Body Visible labeling
- Simplified access with a single resource
How it works
Your LMS + our learning materials in one, seamless integration
If you're an educator or manager, you know preparing your learners for success means more than just arming them with great content and learning tools. It also requires convenient access to great content and learning tools, and we've got you covered there too!
We provide access to all NHA materials directly from your institution’s learning management system (LMS) using a Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI)-Based Cartridge. The LTI functionality allows your institution to securely launch content and activities directly from your LMS for convenient access to all your materials, all in one place.
This means less time on administrative tasks, fewer manual errors and more focus on your learners' success.
- Compatible with most major LMS platforms
- Easy access for learners through single sign-on (SSO)
- Automatic syncing of scores with LMS grade book
NHA’s Anatomy & Physiology includes 25 modules of right-sized content interwoven with interactivity and instant performance feedback.
- Organization of the Human Body
- Chemistry, Matter, and Life
- Cells and Their Functions
- Tissues, Glands, and Membranes
- Disease and Disease-Producing Organisms
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- The Brain and Cranial Nerves
- Sensory System
- Endocrine System: Glands and Hormones
- The Heart and Heart Disease
- Blood Vessels and Blood Circulation
- Lymphatic System and Lymphoid Tissue
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Metabolism, Nutrition, and Body Temperature
- Urinary System
- Body Fluids
- Male and Female Body Systems
- Development and Birth
- Heredity and Hereditary Diseases
Who can use Anatomy & Physiology?
NHA’s Anatomy & Physiology is designed for students taking an Anatomy & Physiology foundational education course, most commonly taken at the beginning of a variety of allied health programs. Some of the allied health profession programs most commonly using Anatomy & Physiology may include:
- Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
Anatomy & Physiology includes 25 modules of chunked content interwoven with interactivity and instant performance feedback.
A sampling of the module structure includes:
- Case Study
- Structure, Function, Disease/Disorders, and Treatment
- Case Study Revisited