Who Can Use It
Designed for learners or professionals pursuing certification or employers interested in upskilling their staff in the following professions:
- Medical assistant
- Medical administrative assistant
Where To Use It
For classrooms, lab, externship or workplace settings.
How To Access
Easily accessible online. Developed for use in virtual, live or hybrid environments.
Improve Learner Engagement
Our solutions offer an interactive learning experience focused on the knowledge and skills needed for job-readiness.
- Right-sized quality content
- Real-life EHR scenarios, Patient Experience Coach and Skills Demonstration videos
- Variety of interactive practice activities to support skills and knowledge comprehension
See the Difference
Our experienced team make NHA deployment and program delivery a breeze
- Implementation specialists to help add NHA’s solutions to your existing Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative Assistant programs
- Compatible with most LMS platforms
- Resources such as lesson plans, PPTs and implementation guides
Apply and assess learner progress—building their confidence to succeed on the job from day one.
- End-of-module quizzes
- Skills checklists
- Learner usage, performance and seat-time analytics
The Learning Path
Within each module, learners progress down a consistent learning path featuring a variety of instructional tools, not just to comprehend important skills, but to master their real-world application.Schedule a Demo *For foundational content in MA SkillsBuilder™: Administrative Plus
Through video and interactive experiences, learners develop the ability to think critically, make real decisions, and excel in a demanding profession.
MA SkillsBuilder™: Administrative
Learn, practice and assess the top 25 front-office skills needed to handle administrative duties
- Module 1: Telecommunications
- Module 2: Patient Registration
- Module 3: Scheduling
- Module 4: Beginning the Visit
- Module 5: Coding the Visit
- Module 6: Billing the Visit
- Module 7: Ending the Visit
MA SkillsBuilder™: Administrative Plus
A comprehensive solution to help master the top 25 front-office skills and foundational content to support the knowledge required for medical assistants and medical administrative assistants
- Module 1: Position of the MA in Health Care
- Module 2: Legal Fundamentals and Medical Ethics
- Module 3: Administrative Medical Assisting Knowledge
- Module 4: Communication
- Module 5: Telecommunication
- Module 6: Overview of Administrative Responsibilities
- Module 7: Patient Registration
- Module 8: Scheduling
- Module 9: Beginning the Visit
- Module 10: Ending the Visit
- Module 11: Highlights of Financial Tasks
- Module 12: Coding the Visit
- Module 13: Billing the Visit
- Module 14: Administrative Office Functions
Your LMS + Our Learning Materials in One, Seamless Integration
If you're an educator or manager, you know preparing your learners for success means more than just arming them with great content and learning tools. It also requires convenient access to great content and learning tools, and we've got you covered there
We provide access to all NHA materials directly from your institution’s learning management system (LMS) using a Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI)-Based Cartridge. The LTI functionality allows your institution to securely launch content and activities directly from your LMS for convenient access to all your materials, all in one place.
This means less time on administrative tasks, fewer manual errors, and more focus on your learners' success.
- Compatible with most major LMS platforms
- Easy access for learners through single sign-on (SSO)
- Automatic syncing of scores with LMS grade book