You can never over-prepare.
As you prepare for your NHA exam, you may want to explore NHA study materials:
Additional study references from external sources are available here.
About the Test:
- Testing will take place at your school or at a PSI Testing Center near you.
- You must present valid identification.
- Test must be completed in one continuous session.
CMAA Certification Exam Details:
- 110 questions, 20 pretest items
- Exam time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Getting Your Results
NHA will officially post your certificate results to your account page within two days of taking the test, and your printed certificate will arrive within two weeks.
If you take the written exam, results will be posted within two weeks on your personal account page.
Expand Your Skillset
Ready to take the next step in your career? Add more NHA credentials to your CCMA certification to show your dedication to your professional development. Learn more >